- Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on ‘Never block sender’ in the menu that rolls out
- The resulting popup will say: ‘The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.’
- Click ‘OK’
- Open the email from …
- Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
- Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
- Open your mail app and scroll down to the Junk Folder
- Find the email you’d like to whitelist and slide your finger left to see options
- Tap the ‘More’ button, and then ‘Mark…’ button
- Select “Mark as Not Junk”
- This will then move the email to your Inbox and any mail from this address will go straight to your inbox and not your Junk
- Navigate to the spam folder
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
- Select all the emails shown
- Click ‘More’ and then ‘Not spam’
What are the show dates, opening hours and venue?
Wednesday 2nd October 2019: 08:00 – 17:00 at the QEII Centre, London
How do I get to the venue?
The Queen Elizabeth II Centre is easy to reach by public transport. For more details, please visit this website: //qeiicentre.london/getting-here/
How can I pay for my ticket?
When you complete the booking form you will be given a choice between two payment options – either by invoice or credit/debit card. If you operate a PO system, you can either provide this at point of booking or within seven days of the booking date.
What's included in the price?
The price includes access to all content sessions onsite, including keynotes, seminars and streamed content; refreshments throughout the day including breakfast and lunch; access to the exhibition floor to meet suppliers and network with other visitors; and access to all available presentations post event.
How do I obtain a badge if I work in the private sector?
There is a very small allocation of private sector places available. The majority of private sector attendance at the event is made available through exhibition and sponsorship options. For more information, please contact.
Is there a cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be received in writing by replying to the booking confirmation email a minimum of 30 days before the date of the conference and will be subject to a £99+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time or not put in writing will be subject to the full delegate fee, which will also be charged in the event of non-attendance. Substitutions may be made at any time by replying to the booking confirmation email.
Add us to your safe senders’ list
iPhone Mail App (iOS)