Panel Discussion | Establishing Ethical, Open, and Transparent Data Management Frameworks to Build Public Trust and Confidence
- How the best practices across government organisations are shaping the government data quality framework and the data quality culture?
- How to improve the way government stores, manages and processes its data?
- Treating the cause not the symptoms: How to take a structured approach to the data quality before the problems occur?
- What are the core data quality dimensions?
- What training and guidance is available to support data practitioners in embedding the framework in their organisations?
Interim Chief Technology Officer
Head of Data
Senior Representative of HMRC